The year is coming to an end and it is time to make balances and do the maths. At Cerro Dominador, we closed the year being recognized in the last Fundación Imagen de Chile study as a source of national pride. 2021 was also a year of growth and learning, here is a brief summary of our main milestones:
- Synchronization of the CSP plant with the National Electric System.
- Inauguration of the CSP plant with the presence of the President of the Republic, Sebastián Piñera.
- Inauguration of the Cerro Dominador Observation Center with sculptures by Federico Assler.
- Closing of renewable energy agreements with the Municipality of Lo Barnechea, PF Alimentos and the Municipality of Las Condes.
- Likana Solar Optimization Project gets Environmental Approval.
- Cerro Dominador wins a co-financing contest to carry out H2V projects.
- We are finalists in the REDMAD awards for our constant commitment to gender equality in the energy industry.
- We started our Carbon Footprint measurement.
- We received the recognition of the Association of Engineering Construction Companies (AIC) as Outstanding Project 2021.
- We obtained our Great Place to Work certification.
At Cerro Dominador we are very proud to have come so far and today we face 2022 full of energy and willing to continue offering energy solutions 100% renewable, flexible, manageable, 24/7.